This program is subject to change.
The organization has the right to change the program at any given time without special notice.
1. Program Youth
- Shot put
- High Jump
Rules for the preliminary programme
- There is a maximum of 8 participants per competition.
- You can only participate in 1 competition.
- From all candidates the following selections will be made:
- 5 best times
- 2 best times provincial athletes
- 1 best time Liège based athletes
- If a provincial athlete has a time within the 5 best times, his time does not count towards the 2 provincial times and 2 other spots remain within the spots for provincial athletes.
- If a Liège athlete has a time within the 5 best times, his place will become vacant within the Liège slot.
- Camp numbers : max. 3 attempts.
2. Pre-program (AC)
- 100m F + M
- 400m F + M
- 1500m F + M
Rules Pre-program :
- 100m and 400m, M + V: maximum 4 series each time : 32 fastest entries will be selected
- 1500m Women: maximum 2 series : 40 fastest entries will be selected
- 1500m Men : maximum 3 series : 60 fastest entries will be selected
Main program (national & main events)
- 100m wheelers
- 110m H
- 400m H
- pole vault
- high jump
- 3000m steeple
- 4 * 100m
- 100m H
- long jump
Program is subject to changes.